For those seeking employment: Thank you for your interest in Forsyth Magazines! At this time, we do not have any positions available, but we will update this link and make an announcement on our Facebook page should a position become available.
For Writers: Thank you for your interest in becoming a writer with Forsyth Magazines. We have an open submission policy, with a few stipulations:
- We do not accept fiction or poetry.
- Our editorial is limited to 300 – 500 words, depending on the article (Exception: 150 – 250 words for Forsyth Woman Engaged).
- Because we are a free publication, much of our content is advertiser-driven therefore, space is limited for filler stories. We will not include stories about start-up businesses or entrepreneurs who are not advertising partners.
- Space for non-profit editorial is limited and based on availability.
- Our magazines celebrate women, families, and weddings, therefore all content should be uplifting, motivational, and serve to inspire.
- Dual submissions are not accepted.
- Payment is a flat rate of $40 per article.
- Articles may be submitted for consideration by sending to Denise@ForsythMags.com
- Submission to Forsyth Magazines does not guarantee publication. If we publish your article, you will be notified in writing that your article was accepted.