Monday 25 June, 2012 at 5:01 pm / 6 comments
Forsyth Woman Engaged is partnering with The Perfect Pair, Jessica Marie Photography, Cake & All Things Yummy, Beverly’s of Midway, and Vow To Be Different to bring a GREAT opportunity to engaged couples in and around Forsyth County! Please see below for full contest rules and details!
DATES OF CONTEST
- June 25 – July 6
- Engaged couples whose wedding is scheduled between November 1, 2012 – October 31, 2013
- 1 hour wedding planning consultation with The Perfect Pair (VALUED $75)
- 1 free engagement session (including CD of images) with Jessica Marie Photography (VALUED $300)
- 1 free groom’s cake from Cake and All Things Yummy (VALUED $120)
- 1 free bridal bouquet from Beverly’s of Midway (VALUED $200)
- Free vow writing with Vow to be Different (VALUED $150)
- TOTAL PRIZE VALUED AT: $845!!!!!
- Send your photo, wedding date, and how you met in 50 words or less to Denise@ForsythMags.com.
- Entrants agree that Stories and pictures will be shared on our blog at www.ForsythWomanEngaged.com.
- Stories with the most votes or comments will win the prize.
RULES / TERMS
- Couples must submit a VALID email address and phone number for each member of the couple, which will be verified prior to official entry. By entering, you are certifying that both members of the couple have agreed to all contest rules. The winner will be notified within 24 hours of the end of the contest, which is midnight on Friday, July 6, 2012.
- Contest participants agree that their names and contact information may be shared with all participating vendors. Vendors will contact the winning couple directly to redeem their portion of the prize.
- Consultation will take place at The Perfect Pair Bridal Suite, located at the Broyhill Historic Events Center in Clemmons. Date and time to be mutually agreed upon by all parties.
- Free engagement shoot with Jessica Marie Photography will take place at a date, time, and location mutually agreed upon by the winning couple and Jessica Marie Photography. Prints and photo packages are not included and may be purchased separately.
- The free groom’s cake from Cake and All Things Yummy will be valued up to $120. Elaborate or complex decorations exceeding the prize value will be charged accordingly. Fillings and flavor may be chosen by the winning couple.
- The free bridal bouquet from Beverly’s of Midway will be valued at $200. Florals exceeding this price will be charged accordingly.
- Free vow writing though Vow to be Different is provided with a one hour consultation per couple, including a his and hers questionnaire. Up to two edits allowed.
- Forsyth Woman Engaged! waives any responsibility for products and services provided by the participating vendors.
- The winning couple agrees that by participating in this contest, they have not already contracted with or secured the services of any of these participating vendors nor have they contracted for these services offered by similar businesses. Should it be determined that the winning couple has contracted with other vendors prior to or during the duration of the contest, they shall forfeit the entire prize and the runner up will be declared the winner.
- Winning couple’s wedding must take place within 50 miles of Forsyth County between November 1, 2012 – October 31, 2013.